Course Dates For Smeaton Grange:
29, 30 September 2018 and 5 October 2018
Pilates Group Reformer Instructor Training (PGR)
- The Pilates Group Reformer Instructor Training will enable you to safely teach groups of clients in a group fitness context.
- This program equips graduates with the skills required to develop into exceptional Pilates Professionals with knowledge and confidence to run Reformer based classes and make adaptations to meet special needs.
- The Pilates Group Reformer Instructor Training is composed of Face to Face workshops and online essential knowledge
- Learn in detail modifications, progressions, teaching skills, cueing, program development and safety of the Pilates Reformer Repertoire
- Graduates of this course can easily articulate into either of the Tensegrity Training Certificate IV or Diploma courses at a later date.
- Upon completion, graduates can enter the Pilates industry as an individual Group Reformer Instructor or as a member of an Allied Health Practice.
COURSE COST: $1950.00
Initial payment due upon enrolment = $763.00 Being Deposit and Learner Materials. (Please note this includes a non refundable $100 enrolment fee.)
Balance of $1287 (tuition fee) payable to your course provider prior to course commencement date.
Bonus: Receive a 10% discount on an Align-Pilates Reformer.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
- ARTMAT401 – Apply Basic Pilates Anatomy.
- ARTMAT405 – Teach Active Dynamic Pelvic Floor Training.
- ARTMAT407 – Design Functional Pilates Flow and Choreography.
- PILEQU501 – Teach Reformer Repertoire.
- These Units of Competency may be used as evidence to professional associations for the purpose of allocating Professional Development Points or Continuing Education Credits.
Professional development credits available.