Course Dates For Smeaton Grange:
4/5 November 2017
17/18 February 2018
29/30 September 2018
Who should attend this course?
Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Allied Health Professionals, Pilates Matwork and Equipment Instructors, who wish to work more effectively with their clients by providing rehabilitation and balanced fitness programs.
Why This Course?
- Enables you to teach Reformer Essentials repertoire
- Learn a range of Reformer exercises and how to teach them to your clients, addressing individual needs
- Learn how to modify Reformer exercises for varying levels of fitness, ability and injury status
- Learn how to identify and correct poor technique in your clients
- This 2 day course is a practical and hands on experience
- Assist your clients to achieve better results
- Provide professional development to enhance your career
Previous studies in Allied Health Professions or Pilates Matwork.
Pre-Course Study: 5 hours
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Materials: Reformer Short Course Manual
Bonus: Receive a 10% discount on an Align-Pilates Reformer.
Optional assessment for the nationally accredited unit of competency PILEQU501 Teach Reformer requires completion of:
- Reformer Essentials Short Course
- Reformer Intermediate and Advanced Short Course
- Additional assessment activities which include:
- Developing a session plan based on the Tensegrity 8 Part SystemTM and delivery of the session plan to client(s) in your workplace, working with the reformer Essentials, Intermediate and Advanced repertoire
- Post workshop knowledge assessment relating to the Reformer Essentials, Intermediate and Advanced repertoire
- Practical assessment of the Reformer Essentials, Intermediate and Advanced repertoire during the workshop
Price for optional assessment (PILEQU501) Teach Reformer: $150
Professional development credits:
- APMA – 10 CEC Points for this course
- PAA – 10 PD Points for this course
- ESSA – 11 CPD Points for this course